Within the last few weeks, our country, our state and community have been forced to confront the reality and spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Our thoughts and prayers go out to all those who have been affected, and we are committed to do our part to reduce exposure to the virus in our community and dealership.
At Classic Ford Columbia, the health and safety of our community, customers and associates is our first priority. Within our dealerships, we have taken the necessary actions:
• Increased the frequency of daily cleaning
• Enhanced the nightly deep cleaning, including sanitizing high touch areas such as keyboards, telephones and guest common areas.
• Added additional hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes for use by our team members and guests.
With the guidance of health authorities, local governments and the World Health Organization, we are committed to connect with our customers directly to share more about the steps we are taking to help keep everyone safe and healthy.
In consideration of social distancing, we are offering complete convenience solutions to fit all of your automotive and safety needs.
• For your service and maintenance needs, we are offering valet service for pickup and delivery at your home or place of business.
• For vehicle purchases, our virtual showroom at www.classicfordcolumbia.com will allow you to shop, value your vehicle’s trade and purchase your new or preowned vehicle from the comfort of your home or office.
• We have a dedicated team that will assist in navigating the online process, and will deliver it straight to your doorstep at no extra charge.
Classic Ford Columbia will continue to be here for you, just like we always have. If there are any other questions or anything we can do to help you with your automotive needs, please don’t hesitate to call us. Thank you