Fresh Start Financing at Classic Ford of Columbia offers shoppers with no credit or bad credit in Columbia, Lexington, Sumter and Orangeburg, SC, the chance to purchase a vehicle with affordable financing. We understand that in the blink of an eye, bad things can happen to good people, and sometimes that means financial hardship that can affect credit ratings. Let the Classic Ford of Columbia finance department help you breathe a sigh of relief by offering you a fresh start.
Some banks and credit unions won't lend money to those with bad credit history, and that can make the auto shopping process stressful and, at times, embarrassing. Other dealers might see your bad credit as a way to milk you for more money, but Classic Ford of Columbia understands your predicament and believes you shouldn't be punished for it by being denied financing or being saddled with huge interest rates.
We see good people everyday who had bad things happen in the past, and we promise we can help you or someone you know who just need someone to give them a second chance! Take a look at our bad credit auto loans page for more information now!
Please call 877-681-4160 to schedule an appointment with our "fresh start" team or click here to fill out our secure and confidential online credit application and get your free no obligation auto loan options! You could be driving tomorrow –– don't wait! Act today!
WHAT DOCUMENTATION SHOULD YOU BRING TO THE DEALERSHIP FOR FINANCING?
As with any auto loan from an automotive loan provider, the applicant will be required to provide records, for example, proof of auto insurance and a current, valid driver's license. If applying a subprime car loan, the applicant will have to bring a few additional records. The reason for extra documents is a moneylender is incurring a high risk when financing a subprime car loan. By requiring additional documents, the financer is taking additional steps to ensure that the loan will be likely to benefit both the applicant and the lending institutions.
Here is a rundown of the documentation that subprime loan provider suggest that you carry with you when you initially go to the dealership finance department:
- A valid driver's license – Verify your license is not expired, revoked, or suspended. Also ensure the address listed on your driver's license is current and matches your state of residence.
- Proof of insurance – Take care to include the name of your agent and a reliable contact number. Preemptively adding a new car to your policy will not be necessary until approval.
- Proof of residency – A recent bill for utilities, such as water or electric, is sufficient proof so long as your name is listed and matches the address given.
- Proof of employment – For approval, a recent (within 30 days) pay stub stating your year–to–date earnings is sufficient. Self–employed individuals must provide two years of professionally prepared tax returns.
- A list of personal references – Most finance professionals expect six references. A reference means any individual that knows you personally –– be it a family member, friend, or work colleague. Your list should include full names, addresses, and phone numbers. Keep in mind your references cannot reside at the same address. As a courtesy, get permission from your references before listing them as a lender may contact them.
- Phone number verification – Any phone number provided must be in service and under the applicant's name. Prepaid cell phone numbers will not be accepted.
Located in Columbia, SC
177 Greystone Boulevard - Columbia, SC 29210